With a memorable Philanthropy Month behind us, the question we have been pondering here at the Community Foundation is this: How do we sum up a month of events and conversations that celebrate the impact of Philanthropy in our lives and our communities? If you’re like us, you might be craving a little more of Philanthropy Month, and so we include here some very special mementos to tide you over until next year.
- Incredible media shoutouts
- Photos that provide a few thousand ideas
- Highlights from Philanthropy Month’s launch at Creative Cocktail
- Learnings from our third Annual Philanthropy Forum and Collective Impact workshop
- The cherry on top? Philanthropy Month was #11 on PTBOCanada’s list of 61 Awesome things in Peterborough in 2012!
- AND, below a special message from a great Canadian philanthropist (and big fan of Peterborough!) shown first at the Philanthropy Forum
Thank you to our many volunteers, partners, speakers, donors, participants and supporters who made Philanthropy Month possible.
Save the date. November 2013. Philanthropy Month returns!